li l

In a Skipton Armchair

An armchair activist's view of the political campaigns to the left (Skipton) and to the right (Keighley). From a LibDem supporter who really should get out of this armchair and help them out. I wasn't planning to update this, but then there's as much reason as ever to continue the tales on the build up to the 2009/2010 election.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Someones watching me...

Crikey, for the first time in living memory someone has commented on one of my blogs...

Biscit (http://scmj.blogspot.com/) is another LibDem in this safe Tory seat, well they can count on two votes then :-)

He asks "Have you been bothered by Labour canvasssers? Or any canvassers at all?"

I've not seen a single person wanting my vote, either through knocking on my door, putting a poster . In fact, the most I've seen electioneering is the A frame for the Craven Herald talking about the Fifth Candidate (more on him later).

In Keighley it's another matter. Opposite the hospital is a large banner for the Conservative candidate. Makes my hands itch for a bit of subversion every time I go past it.

So I've not been canvassed, not been influenced by the Skipton scene at all. Ho Hum.